Wednesday, December 8, 2010

King of Everything

recently hooked on the Sara Bareilles CD.

from "King of Anything"
"Who cares if you disagree?
You are not me
Who made you king of anything?
So you dare tell me who to be?
Who died and made you king of anything?




Great song... the only person it does not apply to is our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Regarding Christ, it should be:
"Who I care if You disagree,
You are not me,
Who made You (are) the king of any(every)thing.
So (only) You dare (can) tell me who to be,
Who (Because You) died and made you (are the) King of any(every)thing."

Only He is worthy and able to tell me who to be. Indeed, without Him, anything you can try to be is just delusion and self-deception.

Well, to everyone else, I still say...
WHO CARES if you disagree?
:P

1 comment:

lilli said...

oh sandraa i totally second this post. loveee. =)